Healthy employees and a healthy business.
PCCA Benefits Center: A program exclusively for PCCA members.
Protecting what matters the most.
Affordable, quality healthcare options exclusively for PCCA members.
PCCA is proud to sponsor an Association Health Plan (AHP) for our members. Offer medical, dental, vision and more to your employees for the first time – or just avoid the headaches of renewal negotiations and benefits administration.
You now have access to:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans from UnitedHealthcare®.
- Supplemental benefits such as group disability, accident, hospital and life insurance from Colonial Life® and SunLife®.
- Customized plan offerings and cost sharing that work for your business.
- HR Technology and support that make benefits administration less time-consuming.
Eligibility: This program is available to California PCCA members in good standing with businesses of 5-99 employees.
Get back to the business of running your business.
Reduce time, costs and stress by streamlining your most challenging day-to-day management tasks. Everything you need to manage your employees, integrated into one intuitive platform.
- Handle essential but time-consuming activities such as recruiting, onboarding, open enrollment and document management all in one place
- HR support you both want and need to feel confident in managing your employees.
- Technology that brings your essential HR activities onto one easy-to-use platform.
Retirement Solutions designed with small businesses in mind.
Our plans provide attractive options for employers looking for ways to offer their employees retirement benefits, while reducing the administrative burden and mitigating the fiduciary risk and responsibilities. We provide two ways to offer your employees retirement benefits.
- An ARP 401(k) provides the benefits of small businesses coming together to source retirement savings programs at a lower cost and with reduced fiduciary liability – resulting in savings for both you and your employees.
- An IRA takes retirement benefits off your mind and puts them in your employees’ hands, with no setup fees or contributions required from you. Your employee can easily enroll in five minutes with as little as $5 to start.
Coverage that keeps you compliant.
In today’s ever-changing environment, risk is constant. But business insurance doesn’t have to be. Having the right property and casualty coverage can make a world of difference when it comes to protecting your property, inventory, employees and your reputation.
- Help your business stay strong when the unexpected strikes.
- Protect your property, equipment and inventory.
- Protect yourself and your employees from consumer claims.
Technology that brings your most essential HR activities onto one easy-to-use platform.
Healthier employees mean a healthier bottom line. Attract and retain loyal employees by offering quality, affordable benefits.
Save time, money and headaches. Avoid costly administrative mistakes while staying compliant with local and federal employment regulations.
Simplify Your World
Streamline your most challenging business management tasks, so you can get back to the business of running your business.